Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Raptors Rundown Podcast - Episode 3





Check out episode 3 of the Raptors Rundown Podcast. All the great feedback on the show is helping me stay consistent with the show. Keep them coming! If you'd like to guest co-host for an episode, don't hesitate to contact me via email, and I'm sure we can get something worked out.



This week, I have Abish from tdot-sports.com to help me discuss the latest happenings in the world of the Toronto Raptors. Topics include recent lineup changes to the starting 5, the laziness and lack of effort shown by the team, controversy surrounding Colangelo and Turk, Chris Bosh's recent play, and the week to come for the Raps. On top of that, Abish gives you his pick for this week's Raptor Factor.



You can find Abish on twitter here: TDotSports






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...