Monday, March 15, 2010

Raptors Rundown Podcast - Episode 1





Here's the first episode of the Raptors Rundown podcast. It's something I want to be able to do weekly at the least. In this episode, I and fellow guest/fan Rose Arcana discuss topics that include the recent four game West Coast trip, Bosh venting to the media, 3rd quarter meltdowns, and more.



If you want to help me co-host a future episode, feel free to send me a message via email which you can find on this very blog you're on. A show made by the fans, but more importantly, made for the fans.



Thanks again to Rose Arcana. You can add her on Twitter here:



Rose's Twitter



NOTE: I realize the sound quality could have been better, but bare with us here, first episode was a learning experience, and I'll look to keep getting better every episode. Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...