Thursday, May 19, 2011

Philippe Mexes Top Defender Footballer





Philippe Mexes Top Defender Footballer
Leaving Roma, Philippe Mexes AC Milan will be in uniform next season. In the process towards the San Siro, the French defender had rejected the proposal submitted by Real Madrid.

Mexes Milan became the first purchases for next season. 29-year footballer has agreed to four-year contract with the Rossoneri, who finished seventh season with the Rome togetherness. "Only Rome or Milan, who can make me stay in Italy. There is a chance I go. I can contact from Real Madrid, but I want to stay in Italy with Milan," Mexes said in an interview with France Football.

Milan continue to monitor the latest situation Mexes. Rossoneri have the funds to set up 16 million euros if the directors put the Romans in exchange PLAYERS transfer. The focus is now strengthening the Rossoneri defense after Paolo Maldini decided pensions, the end of this season. Giuseppe Favalli not ditawari new contract. And Alessandro Nesta still wrestle with the chronic back injury.

"My players Milan in the next four years. I am happy to come to Milan, one of the best clubs in Italy and the world. I'm proud, especially when seeing a new jersey with the Scudetto."

"Milan is a reference for everyone and they could share my ambition. It is a club that is able to achieve greatness, and also superior as Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid. I join in there to win.'s Champions League as well so my goal,"continued Mexes .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...